Monday 25 April 2011

Stylish.....Aparently!

Well my Readers have given me this......
I am not too sure I deserve it... I just put stuff out into the interwebs that currently takes my fancy..but Ta chaps!
 I am now supposed to nominate 15 other blogs.....well most or all of my followers so far already have this award. I suppose eventually it will reach saturation point, and everyone will have it! So I don't quite know what to do...I don't want to appear rude. I will leave it for now...unless readers ask me for it...then I will nominate. Yes that is a good idea. If you think you want the award, comment on the blog!

1 comment:

  1. I worry we'll all have it soon too, but then we are all stylish. Right? Well... I'm still not sure I am..!

    Hopefully it gets some extra attention where it's deserved, like just here. You could even just give a shout-out to a blog or two you have down as undervalued or think everyone should know about.

    ReplyDelete